Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hiiro no Kakera - 06


I really only have a few things to say about this week's episode.


One, did they really think they would beat Logos this time after being so soundly beaten last time?  They need to so some serious power ups before they're able to do any damage to Logos.  I did find it interesting that Tamaki was able to come to a truce with Aria for now, that Aria actually let them go, and that Drei tried to defy her orders at first.

I'm also curious to see what role Kiyono's uncle will play in the story, as well as Kiyono.  Maybe it was just a joke, but it seemed like Kiyono slipped up when she mentioned how she's envious of young girls - was that really just a joke, or is Kiyono more than she seems?

Lastly, am I the only one who feels like the grandmother is super suspicious?  I still feel like she knows more than she's letting on, and now she's talking about not having a choice if Tamaki doesn't awaken, and warning Mitsuru about not being sentimental.  I don't trust her.


No comments:

Post a Comment