Friday, May 18, 2012

Acchi Kocchi - 06


It's summer time!  And with it comes summer uniforms, and pools, and unexpected summer storms.



I have to say, the funniest part of the first skit where they're cleaning the pool was when they began calling Sakaki the scrubber and vice versa.  I'm sure it would have been even more funny if I understood Japanese, but it was funny as is.  I mean, could you imagine if all your friends began calling some random object your name, and then began whacking it all over the place.  I'd be as sad as Sakaki was!  Poor Sakaki. 

As for the second skit that revolved mainly around the study group, my favorite part had to be when Tsumiki sniffed Io's shirt and then was caught by Hime and Mayoi.  She was just too adorable!  And I have to say, I enjoy Mayoi's antics quite a bit.  You'd think she would have learned by now that she's just going to get in trouble for all the things she says and does, but nope!  She just keeps saying them, but she's one of the best parts about the show (that's why she was also the devil on Tsumiki's shoulder too!).  And then the rain scene with Io and Tsumiki was absolutely too cute.  While I don't expect to see any resolution between the two of them, it was nice to see something happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment