Friday, May 4, 2012

Accel World - 04


This was probably one of the sweetest anime kisses I've ever seen!



It seems like my suspicions about Kuroyukihime were unfounded.  Not only was she extremely cute when she found out that Haru and Yuki direct linked, I was shocked that she would sacrifice almost all her Burst points and her life to save Haru.  That was more than enough to convince me that her motives for helping Haru were pure.  However, I don't blame Haru for being suspicious.  As someone who watched his childhood friends grow up into attractive, popular people, and to be bullied all his life as well, it's no surprise that he has extremely low self-esteem and would question other people's motives for wanting to be with him.  Kuroyukihime is still a very intriguing character; she acknowledges that her desire for speed and power were selfish, but it was interesting to note that the reason behind her desire wasn't for pure speed or power.  In fact, wanting to know the secret of Brain Burst and whether or not it would unlock hidden powers within ourselves in reality is a pretty decent reason.  When she puts it that way, I totally understand!

I was touched by the way Kuroyukihime had a photo of Haru in her belongings, and also in the way that Haru kept vigilance in the hospital to protect her.  I'm not at all very surprised at the identity of Cyan Pile, but I am anticipating the battle between Haru and Taku in the next episode.  The only thing I can complain about is Kuroyukihime telling Haru to become the future King of Brain Burst - smacks a little bit too much of Guilty Crown for my liking.  Other than that, enjoyable episode, and I can't wait to see the outcome of the battle.  I hope, now that Haru knows that Kuroyukihime didn't have any ulterior motives, he can start believing in himself like she believes in him.

Note: Sorry for the late post!  It's been a hectic week, but I'll try my hardest to catch up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment