Saturday, May 5, 2012

Acchi Kocchi - 05


I don't think I'm ever going to get over how cute Tsumiki is.



Also, I never want to play volleyball or frisbee with this group.  They did some serious body damage to Sakaki and Mayoi in both games!  And poor Hime - still traumatized from the Kick the Can competition.  I love that they referenced it.

I'm still enjoying the show's segmented gags.  I thought that I would be tired of it by now, but it fits really well with the feel of the show.  Of course, I wish that they would focus a bit more on the unrequited romance between Tsumiki and Io - who are, in my opinion, the best characters of the show - but I won't be surprised if they don't.  I have a feeling they'll keep teasing us with it, like they did in this episode with Mayoi teasing Tsumiki about wanting to kiss Io and wanting to be one of the cats he's petting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment