Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hiiro no Kakera - 10


Man, the expressions on Tamaki, Takuma, and Mahiro's faces in this scene were priceless.


While most of the previous episodes have left me somewhat unsatisfied in the past, I gotta say, when they do this show right, it turns out very, very well.  And this episode shows all of that.  The relationships between Tamaki and the guardians were well demonstrated, especially with all the teasing going on when they find out they'll be living together.  And the bathroom scene?  It was an absolute gem!  Oh, Suguru, who knew you'd be such a troll?  I was literally cracking up at the end, especially when Mitsuru closed her eyes while Tamaki was gawking, and then the expression on Mitsuru's face (as well as the shocked expressions on everyone else!) as she closed the bathroom door calmly but firmly.

The episode also highlighted the parts about the plot that I do like, meaning Shinji's suspicious behavior, and the fact that Ryou and Masataka are working together.  I have two theories about that.  One is that Ryou is also part of the Bureau of Medicine or the government, but I find that kind of hard to believe.  My other theory is that Ryou is also part of the house that's supposed to protect the Tamayori princess, but he wasn't chosen as a guardian.  Also, with Kiyono's comments about being young, I'm more and more suspicious that she's not who she says she is.  Throw in her connection with Masataka, and I'm guessing that there's going to be something unexpected happening with Kiyono.  The grandmother is still annoying the heck out of me though; she's giving orders, but still not talking to Tamaki about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment