Monday, April 30, 2012

Acchi Kocchi - 04


Oh, Io, you're such a charming troll.



I loved the Kick the Can competition - a game that combined kicking a can, tag, and hide & go seek - that started out the show.  From Hime's "heart monitor" that stopped beeping to Io dodging Tsumiki's attack, and Io and Sakaki's surprise move that won them the game, I was giggling all throughout it.



Then there was the talk show that Io and Sakaki participated in.  Poor Tsumiki; I don't know if Io did it intentionally or not, but he was just teasing her with all of his answers!  I do love how it seems like the entire school is in on Tsumiki's not-so-secret crush on Io. 



 I do wish there was a little bit more Tsumiki and Io interactions this week, but I guess I can't have it all.  They're just so darn cute together!


No comments:

Post a Comment