Monday, July 9, 2012

TARI TARI - 02


I really admired Sawa throughout this episode with her supportive, yet take charge attitude when it came to both Konatsu and Wakana.  Be it dragging Wakana to her house or giving Konatsu a good swat on the butt, she's a great friend!



The second choir formed fairly quickly, and the episode culminated in the Joint Recital.  I was quite surprised at how fast this happened, since shows tend to drag plots like this one along to get the maximum effect of angst, so I'm glad that this didn't happen.  Instead, after a few hurdles, Konatsu got her time to shine, and now we're moving on (judging from the previews, it looks like it may be the badminton club's time next week).

I have to wonder what Wakana's secret is.  It seems like it is related to her mother, who we haven't seen yet other than in flashbacks, but whatever it was, it has enough power to change the principal's mind.  Konatsu's blunder at last year's recital was also revealed, and like Sawa, I found myself giggling as well.  And lastly but not least, does the Vice Principal have to be such a bitch?  I'm sure she has a back story as well, but right now, she's just a really cruel person.

And one last note, I'm assuming that it was actually Seto Asami and Hayami Saori who were singing as their characters during the recital.  I really hope so, because their voices were lovely together!  I hope that we get to hear Takagaki Ayahi join in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment