Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Of the Dead - Final Impressions


After a long hiatus from the show, I finally marathoned the last few episodes last night and finished it.  While I enjoyed the second season, possibly more than the first, I have to admit I'm a bit confused at why they decided to end where they ended, with that particular episode.  The whole Chris thing was never resolved, and I loved the idea of alternative Ayumu fighting Eu, but it came out of nowhere and left us hanging.  I guess this means they're hoping for a third season, but I don't see why couldn't have extended the second season into twelve episodes instead of just ten.

Besides that, I really do enjoy this show.  I feel like they were able to really go all out with the humor this season since they had already established all the main characters.  And not only that, but they introduced a whole bunch of new characters that only added to the show, and that's not easy to do!  Well, I'll be hoping for a third season, if only to see Ayumu in a Masou Shoujo outfit again.  And if we do get a third season, I hope we see more Imaginary Eu's!

No comments:

Post a Comment